Intro to Cultural Anthropology Fall 2017
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
xiaobin wang

Animation model Empty Animation model

Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:18 pm
I have a very nice model. It is a Japanese-made product. It is very fine workmanship.You can clearly see the various details of the characters.  Such as facial expressions, hand ,skirt. This prototype model is my very favorite cartoon characters. Her name is Nero. From the animation Fate. The first time I saw this model on the web, I liked it. In order to get it. I even bought from Japan back to China. Because China does not have its genuine products. Now I took it to the United States as a home decor.It is also an important collection.Animation model Img_4913
dhager1

Animation model Empty Re: Animation model

Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:52 pm
Is this painted or is the material made that color? It looks very well done.
wentao huang

Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:57 pm
Do you appreciate Japanese cartoon? I don't understand a man buy an Animation model
xiaobin wang

Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:21 pm
wentao huang wrote:Do you appreciate Japanese cartoon? I don't understand a man buy an Animation model
This is a personal hobby
xiaobin wang

Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:22 pm
wentao huang wrote:Do you appreciate Japanese cartoon? I don't understand a man buy an Animation model
according to my understanding . The factory is using a machine to color. Because these models produce a lot
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum